If perfection is what you desire, then don't hesitate to get this 2007 MS70 Silver Eagle Dollar Coin
. This uncirculated coin has the highest grade possible.
2007 MS70 Silver Eagle Coin Features:
- Silver Eagle coin - genuine legal tender silver bullion coin struck by the United States Mint. It has been made each year since 1986 in a limited edition and is now one of the world's most popular silver bullion coins.
- Great imagery - features Adolph Weinman's Walking Liberty on the face and a heraldic eagle with symbolism representing the original 13 colonies on back
- Graded MS70 - in Mint State condition with the highest possible grading of 70, this coin has outstanding eye appeal and retains its full original luster
- Random mint
- Graded and certified by ICG, an independent coin grading company
- Encapsulated in clear acrylic - comes in a sonically sealed, tamper-resistant acrylic holder
- Measures approx 1.6" in diameter
- Weighs approx. 1 oz. and contains approx. 1 oz. fine silver
- Oak presentation box measures approx. 4" x 5-3/8" x 1-1/4"