Commemorate Barack Obama's rise to the presidency with a 2009 PR70 DCAM Barack Obama Republic of Fiji 3-coin Set. Considered legal tender in the Republic of Fiji, these coins are great conversation pieces as well as engaging teaching tools for your kids and grandkids.
2009 PR70 DCAM Barack Obama Republic of Fiji 3-coin Set Includes:
- Commemorates Obama's presidential inauguration on January 20, 2009
- Reverse: Stunning image of Obama with his name, signature, "44th President of the United States of American" and "Yes We Can!"
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II, date of issue and denomination
- Dollar and $10 coins are each about the size and weight of a U.S. silver eagle coin
- $50 gold coin is about the size and weight of a $5 U.S. gold eagle coin
- PR70 Proof condition - contain no visible flaws, so coins look perfect to the naked eye; struck at least twice on highly polished coin blanks to bring out the mirrored background and high-relief images
- Deep Cameo (DCAM) finish - deeply frosted devices and lettering that contrast with the fields to produce extra sharp details
- Individually encapsulated in clear plastic holders - helps preserve coins while making them easy to display and enjoy
- Metal presentation box - helps preserve the coins; convenient for storage; measures approx. 1-1/4"H x 10"W x 4"L
- Graded by ANACS
- Made in USA