2009 Barack Obama Republic of Fiji $1 Proof Goldtone Dollar Coin
Commemorate Barack Obama's rise to the presidency with a 2009 PROOF DCAM Barack Obama Republic of Fiji $1 goldtone coin. Considered legal tender in the Republic of Fiji, this coin is a great conversation piece as well as engaging teaching tool for your kids and grandkids.
Barack Obama goldtone dollar coin - measures approx. 39mm in diameter;
Wood presentation box
- Commemorates Obama's presidential inauguration on January 20, 2009
- Reverse: Stunning image of Obama with his name, signature, "44th President of the United States of American" and "Yes We Can!"
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II, date of issue and denomination
- Dollar is about the size and weight of a U.S. silver eagle coin
- Proof condition struck at least twice on highly polished coin blanks to bring out the mirrored background and high-relief images
- Deep Cameo (DCAM) finish - deeply frosted devices and lettering that contrast with the fields to produce extra sharp details
- Encapsulated in clear plastic capsule - helps preserve coin while making it easy to display and enjoy.