Enjoy another new coin honoring our 16th president with the 2010 MS67 ANACS Lincoln P- and D-Mint 2-Coin Set
. The newest penny retains the David Brenner profile of Abraham Lincoln that we've enjoyed since 1909. The reverse, however, features a union shield and 13 vertical stripes to symbolize states joined by the Federal government. Separately or together, these coins make a wonderful gift for your kids or grandkids. Be among the first to own these beautiful coins.
2010 MS67 ANACS Lincoln P- and D-Mint 2-Coin Set Includes:
- 2010 Lincoln MS67 , P & D-mint cents
- Metal display box
- 2010 Lincoln penny - the United States Mint is issuing a new one-cent coin to replace the special 2009 4-coin series
- Obverse retains the profile of President Abraham Lincoln by Victor David Brenner
- Reverse features a union shield with a scroll draped across with the inscription "ONE CENT." The 13 vertical stripes of the shield represent the states joined in one compact union to support the Federal government, represented by the horizontal bar above.
- P-Mint and D-Mint Graded MS67 by ANACS - Mint State coins having no visible hairlines without magnification
- Individually encapsulated in ANACS grading cases
- Metal display box - measures approx. 1-1/2"H x 7-1/2"W x 4-5/8"L
- Produced by the Philadelphia and Denver Mints